200 Picture Writing Prompts with Visual Supports for Autism Units or SpEd (DIGITAL DOWNLOAD)
Engage students with disabilities while working on writing, vocabulary and math skills with this adapted Daily Picture Writing Prompts activity! It is the perfect way to easily differentiate writing to include students of multiple ability levels, specifically students in SpEd or Autism Units.
You have been looking for a great visual, functional and standard aligned way to start your English class or writing block… and with this you’ll get 200 of them! It makes the perfect warm up, center activity, or small group supported writing activity based on full color images from 15 categories.
What You'll Get
This 225-page digital download activity comes in a .zip file with the following:
- 200 Pages of Morning Prompt with an Image, Number of the Day (1-200) and Target Vocab Word related to the image prompt
- 200 Word Icons to accompany the Target Vocab Word
- 2 Page Worksheet with Activities based on the Date, Image Prompt, Number of the Day and Word of the Day
- Month, Date, and Year word-only icons to support students who are not able to write
- 10 Sentence Stems to support non-writers
- A Vocab List for the Teacher with all the Words in Alphabetical Order and Numerical Order
- Access to an Editable Google Slides version, so you can change the numbers, vocab, or date boxes- Add just what you need to make this work for you
- NOTE: The 200 Prompts are divided into categories: Back to School (15), Shopping (15), Animals (15), Doing Things (19), Holidays (15), Jobs (15), Social Situations (15), Feelings-Emotions (15), Community (17), Events (15), What’s Happening (22), and Faces (22)
This activity make the perfect daily warm up in a multi-leveled special education classroom or Autism Unit and allows you to get up and running in a low-prep way.
Who Benefits from this Product:
If you are a teacher who is working in an Autism Unit with Special Education students you will love this activity since it is already differentiated for you! This activity comes with 3 delivery options to meet the needs of your students from basic to more advanced. This is such a great writing center for your students and also incorporates number skills and vocabulary development… all with low prep for you.
Daily Picture Writing Prompts is the perfect addition to your English Language Arts class where you are supporting students who are struggling writers, like those in an Autism Unit, Special Education Class or Inclusion Setting… and the best part is, with 200 image prompts and supporting icons, you’ll be covered all year long!
Download the PREVIEW file to see more about the printable… then purchase the full activity today and work smarter, not harder!
Check out more activities like this in the Noodle Nook Store, including other adapted activities.
Feedback & Followers:
Fabulous Printables Love Feedback!
Follow me to be the first to know about sales, freebies and products... subscribe to the newsletter today! You'll get freebies in your inbox every month- Woo-hoo!
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
Pinterest: Noodle Nook
YouTube: Noodle Nook
Daily Image Writing Prompts © Ayodele Jones 2018. All rights reserved by author. Images © FlatIcon and Flickr and are not reproducible. The materials in this unit were distributed and intended for single use only. The purchaser may reproduce copies for students in your classroom for classroom use only. You may not share with other teachers in your building, district, or otherwise. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the internet is strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Additional licenses can be purchased for multi-use at a discount. Please contact the author at email@example.com.