Chips Stocking- A Work Task for Vocational Prep in Autism Units & LIFE Skills
Vocational Training with this Chips Stocking Activity is the perfect addition to your work system or vocational prep class… and it allows your students to work on functional life skills and pre vocational skills that they can actually apply to a real job.
Exactly what you need to work on vocational training for students in Autism Units or LIFE Skills!
This 30 page activity includes:
- 12 Different Chip Types
- Formatted 4 to a Page giving you 48 Printable Bags of Chips
- Also formatted 42/page for smaller portable tasks
- 3 Page Printable Template to use as a File Folder Activity
- 20 Printable Order Cards with Visual Supports
- 8 Blank Order Cards with Visual Supports for you to Customize!
- Printable Written Labels for all Chip Types
- 4 Different Inventory Form with and without Visual Supports
This Chips Stocking Station is the perfect addition to your work system or vocational prep class… and it allows your students to work on meaningful skills they can actually apply to a real job. Students can put in, sort, match, assemble, or count as part of this fabulous activity. #TeacherWin!
Who Benefits from this Product:
If you are a teacher who is working in an Autism Unit with Special Education students you will love this activity since it is easily differentiated! This activity comes with multiple setup options to meet the needs of your students from basic to more advanced. This is such a great activity for your students to not only practice categorizing (visually discriminating), but also practice a true vocational skill!
If you have students who are reluctant to work or lack work stamina, you will love this activity! It is highly engaging for students… they will ask YOU to work! Plus, presenting this activity in a standing station will build stamina as students prepare for the real world.