Fast Food Menu Math - BURGER KING for Autism Units and Early Elementary (DIGITAL DOWNLOAD)
Fast Food Menu Math is the perfect addition to your math centers- and the best part is with three levels of math menus, the task cards can be made appropriate for all the students in your multi-leveled math class… there is even a word problem bonus for your early finishers! Special Ed data is easy with these differentiated menu math task cards. You will love the ease of this activity and your students will LOVE eating out at their favorite restaurants!
Have your Math Centers gotten bland? Have your students lost interest? Are you looking for a differentiated activity to meet multiple student needs? We Got You!
What You'll Get:
This activity comes with the following:
❤️️Three Leveled Menus
- 1 Menu with items using Whole Dollar amounts
- 1 Menu with items using Mixed Bills and Coins ending in 0 or 5
- 1 Menu with items using Mixed Bills and Coins to the Penny
❤️️42 Task Cards
- 2 Pages (12 Task Cards) to Find Cost and Count out Money for 1 Item
- 1 Page (6 Task Cards) to Find Cost and Count out Money for 2 Items
- 1 Page (6 Task Cards) to Find Cost and Count out Money for 2 Items with Number Sentence Support
- 1 Page (6 Task Cards) to Find Cost and Calculate change for 1 Item
- 1 Page (6 Task Cards) to Find Cost and Calculate change for 2 Items
- PLUS 1 Page (6 Task Cards) for Fast Finishers to Budget with Word Problems
- Answer Key
- Answer Document for Students (42/pg, 21/pg, 6/pg options)
This menu math activity can meet the needs of several IEP goals or math skills you are trying to develop in a special ed, Autism Units or elementary ed classroom. These cards will address addition, subtraction, two step problem solving, word problems, and budgeting too. WoW!
Who Benefits from this Product:
These fun and functional menus are already differentiated for you with three levels. Now all your students can be working on the same activity at the same time, just with the exact leveled menu that suits their needs. Teacher and student WIN!
With answer neutral cards, no matter the MENU’s level, the task cards will work. There are 42 cards in all with room to use as dry erase task cards AND each card is numbered in the corner so you can use them with a math notebook or projected on a whiteboard. These work perfectly for you and your students.