Social Story Book- I Need Help
-Social Story: I Need Help
Social Stories are a MUST HAVE in your classroom- they are the perfect way to address behaviors, teach appropriate social behaviors, and model replacement behaviors.
Add this to your classroom today to start good instruction on appropriate social skills with social stories!
Social Stories can be used in the classroom as an instructional tool to discuss behaviors with a student. This book addresses not getting mad, crying, or telling people what to do and targets asking for help, telling people what help you need, and saying ‘please’ and ‘thank you’!
Each book from the Noodle Nook store is printed in full color, laminated and bound with all necessary Velcro tabs affixed- All the work done for you!
You don't have to do anything once you get it, just teach!
This book comes with the following
- 12 Pages of Book Copy in full color and laminated for durability
- 2 Comprehension Questions (can be done as a sorting task)
- 6 Picture Response Cards for Comprehension Questions, laminated and with all Velcro attachments
- One (1) Teacher Sized Book measuring 8.5 x 11 in. for $16.95 USD
- Two (2) Student Sized Books measuring 5.5 x 8.5 in. for $29.95 USD
- Four (4) Student Sized Books measuring 5.5 x 8.5 in. for $46.95 USD
- Small Class Pack including one (1) Teacher Book and two (2) Student Books for $44.99 USD
- Large Class Pack including one (1) Teacher Book and four (4) Student Books for $56.99 USD
With several books available in the Noodle Nook Store, you can address specific behaviors in your classroom. These are also great for general social skills instruction to all your students!